One gets astounded to see the tremendous rate at which technology especially computers and the internet grow, proliferate and influence as human beings. It goes without saying all the computer and the internet based services/products strive hard to make our lives better than ever, but sometimes the very same technology makes one feel completely and threateningly overwhelming considering the fact that we are in no way to control them. There are million odd ways one can think of today to make one lead astray into undesirable, unproductive and unethical activity.
It’s our responsibility now to track and keep a check on what a person/kid/employee does with his freedom and power of Internet. The only way to solve this problem is to come up with software, which helps you, track, and monitor and control Internet activities on a computer. When it comes to Apple computers the best way to monitor Mac activity is by using Amac Spy.
Why to Monitor Mac Activity? And How?
With Amac Spy, you can:
Monitor Mac activity of your kids on his personal computer. You can keep a tab on what he/she is browsing, the content he is reading, the friends to whom he’s chatting etc. You could also help thwart social media and porn addictions, which is taking a heavy toll on the lives of kids these days.
Monitor your employees’ Mac activity without alerting them that such a program has been installed and track his browsing habits, keystrokes to analyze content, chat conversations. It removes your predicament of being insecure when it comes to leaking of company secrets to outsiders.
With this application you keep a track of any suspicious activities of any one of your family members. Spurious about spouse cheating, you can now track all the Internet activities, the key logging, chats, and emails without him/her being alerted.
You can very well use this application for your personal use; you can keep a log of entire Internet browsing activities. You can take a complete backup of your chat history; email history during data loss due to hardware or software failures. So no worries about hacking or hardware failure, you could access your Internet history from anywhere, anyplace and at anytime.
You could also use this application to find and pinpoint the location of your Mac when it is lost, misplaced or stolen. With Amac Spy, it has become just easier.
Amac Spy’s Awesomeness:
The features that help you monitor Mac activity include,
- Track and record all login credentials entered, be it on email, Facebook, chats etc.
- Track passwords entered using the unique key logger feature, which helps to find out passwords entered.
- Track the content of the email sent using the keystroke logs.
- Record all the chat transcripts covering all major chat clients, which includes Adium, iChat, AIM and MSN.
- Take screenshots at regular intervals of your Mac, to visually track and record what the user is doing.
- The Application also tracks the IP addresses of the Mac and hence tracks its location.
- You can record and collect all the tracked information to your system using an email client.
- The entire application runs in stealth, by no means the user will know that such an application is tracking the user activity.
To make Amac Spy to monitor Mac activity, you must require Mac OS X 10.5 series and above. The application allows you to configure all major email clients for tracking which includes Gmail, AOL, and Yahoo etc.
Try Amac Spy for free:
Download a free trial and try it for yourself, and after a trial version exhausted, you can select any one of the plans based on the number of licenses for computers.